Feel the difference of Healer’s non-impairing CBDA formula in a convenient capsule form.
CBDA is the original raw form of CBD. Dr. Sulak’s clinical findings with CBDA, and several animal studies show that even small amounts can have significant effects. CBDA is non impairing.
Choose Dr. Sulak’s CBDA formula if you know you respond better to CBDA than CBD, you’ve tried CBD in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results or you use THC and don’t want your hemp to alter its effects.
Healer Capsules are a convenient and effective method for taking Healer Hemp CBDA with somewhat slower onset than drops but long-lasting effects. The vegan capsules contain the same infused oil as our drops, stabilized in safe, pharmaceutical-grade silicon-dioxide, with no additional ingredients or fillers. Some people who have difficulty administering drops, who don’t love the taste of Healer Hemp Drops, or who already know how they respond to different amounts of hemp products, should consider starting with Healer Hemp CBD capsules.
Healer capsules are made in small batches at our facility in Maine and are always third-party tested to be free of impurities with a certificate of analysis you can review. We source organically farmed hemp plants grown in Maine, specially selected for their beneficial compounds, and “Certified Clean” by the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA).
Know how much to take and achieve your optimal results with Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. Healer capsules are consistently easy and reliable because 1 Healer CBDA capsule ≈ 10 mg of cannabinoids.
YOU SHOULD START WITH CBDA IF:
- You know you respond better to CBDA than CBD
- You’ve tried CBD in the past in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results (25-50 drops of Healer CBD Drops or 2 or more Healer CBD capsules)
- You’re using THC and you don’t want your CBD hemp product to decrease its effects
- If you are confused and not sure where to start, Dr. Sulak recommends starting with these capsules because they contain a 6:1 ratio of CBD:CBDA.
SUPPORTING YOUR WELLNESS
- Promotes alertness and clear thinking*
- Can help with pain & inflammation after physical activity*
- Can improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability*
- May enhance performance and recovery from exercise*
CBD AND CBDA – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a well-known component of hemp with diverse health benefits. Many are surprised to learn that the hemp plant does not directly produce CBD. The plant actually produces cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) which converts to CBD slowly at room temperature, or rapidly when exposed to high temperatures.
CBD and CBDA share many physiologic properties, but also have some important differences:
- CBDA is more easily absorbed (up to 11 times) when taken by mouth , compared to CBD.
- CBDA and CBD both have anti-inflammatory properties, but may act via different mechanisms in the body. For example, unlike CBD, CBDA has been shown to decrease the activity of the COX-2 enzyme, an enzyme responsible for increasing inflammation.
- CBDA may be more potent than CBD for some applications based on studies of rodent models of nausea, stress-induced anxiety, pain and inflammation, and seizures. We don’t know if similar results translate to humans yet, but it is possible that CBDA may be more effective than CBD at lower doses.
- CBDA is unlikely to mitigate the adverse effects of THC, a common usage of CBD. While many people appreciate the combined effects of CBD and THC, some find that CBD weakens the beneficial effects of THC and may prefer CBDA.